1% of the population are admirals
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by
Well, I see a few different scenarios here:
1. That interview was a week or more old.
2. He meant 1% were maxed out, not just RA
3. That figure Cryptic gave about 1 million accounts was actual subscriptions and not just the number of registered users
4. Cryptic bent the truth to serve them (hope that's not the one)
5. 1% was a typo if the interview was written, or a speech error if it was a live interview
1. I'm not sure about that one I mite re-watch the interview.
2. I think it was maxed RAs I will double check later.
3. that would make sense.
4. he stated that he wanted an official print out before the interview, so it was an educated guess.
5. it was a call, and not scripted.