View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8 - Clan Hunters -
02-24-2010, 11:54 PM
If you are interested in a fleet of Mature, Fun, Helpful people, check out our Fleet.

The – Clan Hunters – has existed since before 2000, it all started on Armada I and expanded to Armada II and many other Star Trek and non Star Trek games.
We are a pretty laid back fleet with few rules to follow.
We are an International Fleet so there is always someone online in your time zone, or whatever time of the day you might find yourself in front of the PC.
You should be able to do whatever you want in our Fleet, we do not force anyone to do this or do that if someone wants to PVP, they can create a group and go PVP if someone wants to RP they can create a group and go RP.

We have a Website, new Forums, and Ventrilo server.

What we are looking for:
Someone that can follow our simple rules of conduct, we are an international fleet and we do not badmouth others or other fleets.
Someone that does not take ranks to serious, but enjoy excelling by being friendly and helpful
We are also looking for people who like to be part of forming the clan into something that is enjoyable for everyone, taking part on the forums setting up PVP games and doing missions as a group.

If you have knowledge of running a fleet, setting up websites, forums etc you are more than welcome to help out with things that needs to be done.
We often have discussions on the forums with things that can be a benefit of the everyone, and everyone in the Fleet has a right to vote on the matter.
We value everyone’s input and opinions.

If you are interested in joining:
Post a comment to our tread on STO http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=110629
Visit our site and forums www.ClanHuntersHQ.com
You can also pm me in the game Nikita@NikitaCH
And if you actually took the time to read all this you should know that yes I am a Female, and yes I am a ST Fan.