View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1022
02-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Short-term

- Give all uniforms to the Collectors edition owners and make them available to purchase for the regular box customers. Why exactly did I pay $80 for the Collectors version? The box said "Exclusive access to uniforms frome the television series" Wasn't TOS a television series? Wasn't Enterprise a television series? The DS9/STNG uniforms don't cut it and wasn't what I was expecting when I bout it.

- Fix graphic glitches in ground battles. I hate having "magic" phasers from my previous incarnation following me around the ship firing through walls. I also hate the blackness that pops up outside the bridge on assimilated cruiser instead of drawing the hallway.

- Turn scanner anomaly items into tokens that don't take up inventory space. This is Star Trek, I don't think the Enterprise would have been able to do Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before...because it would crammed to the gills with bulky floppy disks of radiation anomalie sensor scans.

Mid-term

- More fleet actions in existing sectors. Ideally, there should be a new one every 4-5 grades in the progression, with several at Admiral.

- A "task force" interface that allows players to form task forces out of 2-4 teams and do fleet actions and sector battles together.

- Implement something closer to a traditional crafting system than what Memory Alpha is. Memory Alpha SUCKS atm.

Long-term

- Introduce romulan and cardassian as playable factions, with unique PvE and PvP content for each.

- Introduce a few more character slots WITHOUT us having to buy them. I like/dislike the idea of C-Store. On one hand it could be cool, on another it's too easy to exploit us with things that should be given to us for enduring all the bumps on the road to get there