View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post

ZOMG I got focused when my stuff was on cooldown and I died! The Horror the horror. If you ***** was on cooldown and you're trying to 'stick it out' that's where you fail.
You just don't get it, your reading comprehension must be pretty drastically limited bud. ALL my defensive skills were running and working as advertised. Yep, I got focused on (as did my entire team) and died, while everything was running. I don't think too many people are stupid enough to do the "stick it out" thing at the higher tiers, (only the desperate ones who know they can't escape or just trying to get it over with) and I'm certainly not one of them.

It's obvious that whatever limited time you pvp now, you haven't faced a team heavy with antiproton weapons. Why you feel you should be an ass is beyond me, rather than you know, being helpful, but I'm guessing you have a little pent up high school nerd rage going on. You got picked on by the jocks and now in your own little world in the safety of your cubicle, you can be king, eh? I'm also guessing that high school wasn't that long ago for you, so please, just quit posting in the thread, I'd much rather get helpful insight than deal with your pathetic drivel.