View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecase View Post
I'm not home yet to try out the new content, but I'm curious how realistic it will be for Klingons to beat it in the first few days. After all, how many of you have spent any epic badges (Marks of Honor) on ground gear, or put any points whatsoever in a ground tree? Or rolled a race with actual ground bonuses instead of space-focused alien character templates?

Yeah, me neither.

My question to any Klingons out there who HAVE tried the new raidisode is, is it possible to beat the actual "hard" part that people are reporting - the ground portion - with the trash combination of base abilities and VIII and X gear and that most Klingon BGs will be able to scrape together on short notice?

I'm sure most KDF players are more than willing to accept a challenge. That has never been in question. The real question is whether it's going to be a come-as-you-are type event or if the average Klingon player will need a few more days of daily badge farming to actually put out enough ground dps to wade through hordes of zombie borg and survive horrible one-shotting deaths at the hands of the Borg Queen.

Anybody make it in or through yet?
Gears doesn't get too much more powerful like other games. In the end, it is still more on player skill. I'm not too worried about that right now.