View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Greetings, I have been playing my LC2 K'Gor since I unlocked the race about 3 days ago. I have been mainly playing with my RL brother on his Warrior and we both decided it's time to find a Fleet. We both have gaming experience in WoW, SWG, Vanguard, EQ, EQ2, Diablo1 and 2 and even back too the old Ultima Online. All in all we have been playing together for about 10 years.

We are looking for an ACTIVE Fleet with Vent so we have some folks to socialize with when we are running around the galaxy. We both really enjoy the game and know that we have alot to learn, It would be alot more enjoyable for both of us to find some friends to discuss Ship and Character builds with as well as coordinate some PvP strats with.

I have been reading the forums and trying to find the silver lining here, I see alot of folks are really dissapointed in the game overall and with the KDF in a big way. I see alot of potential and think if we can find a cool core group of folks to stick it out with I think we are going to be happy for the most part of where we end up. I have played most of my games from release and seen worse releases than this by far.

Again, my name is K'Gar, I am in the US (Mountain TZ) and hoe to here from someone soon. I should be on most of the weekend as it's a long weekend for me. Thanks guys!