View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 03:15 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long did it take you to reach Rear Admiral 5?, do you have multiple Rear Admirals or are presently levelling an alt?

My first Rear Admiral, took me around 4 days to reach Rear Admiral 5, Yes I rushed it and I do regret looking back. I have another Rear Admiral, and I'm also currently levelling an alt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy the journey to Rear Admiral 5?, what was the high points and low points?

Yes, I enjoyed the journey to Ra5. Some of the high points was playing missions like the Trouble with Tribble, I loved that mission! Low points? Cage of Fire!! So many times yelling at my BoFFs to follow me or stop trying to commit suicide, some ways it was almost funny I guess.

Do you currently part-take in regular PvP, Fleet actions or Raidisodes? If so, what are you views on them? What do you think could be improved, and what issues need to be addressed?

I don't do PvP yet, waiting for more character slots so I can make a Klingon. I occasionally do Fleet Actions and I've done the new Raidisode, my views on the fleet actions is simple - keep out extreme high level players or make level brackets for the actions. As for Raidisodes, we've only seen one so far and I thought it felt extremely rushed and frustrating, possibly though, with careful planning I think the raidisodes could be definately a good think though.

Do you prefer space combat or ground combat? If so, why? What makes that particular style of combat a better player experience for you over the other?

Tough one, I like both space and ground. Maybe space combat is slightly easier at the current skill cap, because of issues with ground mobs having one shot abilities. I think ground needs work done but once its balanced, I think it could be great.

Pick one current issue in-game effects you the most, what changes do you think would benefit the game overall and why?

One issue, perhaps the current skill cap. Last minute changes are always never a good thing, fixes to the skill cap probably would benefit the game in so many ways.

Do you think since launch, Star Trek Online has lived up to your expectations? Do you think you will still be playing in six months time?

More or less, new MMos are finicky at best. As for myself playing in six months time? Maybe, hopefully I will.

What future changes would you like to see the most in Star Trek Online?

More ship choices, more clothing options and a more diverse skill system.

Finally, what was the last MMo you played before joining Star Trek Online, why did you quit the last MMo and join this community?

World of ********, I got bored with it. I'm a trekky, I've been waiting for a Star Trek MMo since 2006 when I first heard about STo being in development.