View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
I've always grudgingly supported the "Star Cluster" content -- the random mission generator. That makes the most sense for the Klingon team to have. With relatively minimal effort, Cryptic gives us an endless system for generation missions to go on which, while probably not very exciting, at least gives people some PvE to do. It has high replay value, at least.

I just don't like hearing about episodic PvE content for Klingons when our PvP content is so ghetto. If we were sitting pretty on a handful of awesome, in-depth PvP maps then hey, I'd probably be all for seeing some better PvE content. But as it is, our PvP content is bare bones, basic stuff -- short, meaningless matches.

I very much want to see improved PvP content before I see episodic PvE content.

I understand where you are coming from as a PVP'er, however, as I do not PVP I would like to see some more PVE content, I left **** (as mentioned earlier) as I'm not a PVP'er and thought (because the was no real explanation at launch) that PVPVE meant both PVP and PVE, but it didn't, so more episodic PVE quests please.