View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
I agree that they only reason a player might have to enter a Low Level DSE is to farm items. I mean our current "crafting" system requires even Mk items that are extremely hard to come by... So I can see say a Captain entering a DSE in Psi Velorum. Where they can possibly get Mk VI drops. But it doesn't seem to work that way. I was in a Psi Velorum DSE the other day - where the NPCs where Terrans - and it was dropping Mk VII items (well besides the batteries!) And I would have never got anything, as the NPCs were +15 to me, if I had not been given a team invite. Then what really bothered me was that I stayed to complete all 3 stages and when I exited it didn't give me credit.

I believe Cryptic made it this way... First, to make the game more "difficult", for all the people saying it was "too easy". And second to give high level players more to do, since they don't have enough content out yet. But either way I don't think Cryptic really cares!! They like to "talk the talk", but they certainly are NOT "walking what they talk" at all. And the Only hope we have is that enough players complain about the situation for them to get a clue.
ALWAYS ALWAYS turn in your quests BEFORE you leave a system, i cant count how many times ive not gotten credit for somehting, or had to do a terrible ground mission twice. Just a tip to save headaches, anyone not max level can do.