View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3 Maybe it's a focus issue
03-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Im having issues with the hot-keys intermittently not registering clicks...or my mouse pointer disappearing.

Is there something that can be done to deminish this? My frames/sec are high, so its hard to believe its system lag. I use mouse control for ship movement, I've had times when the ship doesnt/stops maneuvering too.

It just feels like the UI just hic-cups periodically. My keyboard presses seem to be more consistent, especially if I hold the button down until action confirmation, but it seems clicks can be missed...especially in rapid succession.
I have had problems with the hot-keys not responding to clicks as well.

Also, I noticed that in PvP, in order to see the team displays, I had to click once inside the box where the 'Reports' and '?' are, and then I could click on the 'Reports' button. If I just clicked directly on the button first, I could not get the button to register a click.

This indicates that the box/window is not in 'focus' or being recognized as being able to receive input by the game.

It's like the box/window is a 'background' item, and has to be clicked once to bring it to the 'foreground' and then all of it's items become active. I wonder if that is happening to the hot-key bar?