View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrellan
"Everytime I went to do an away mission I moaned and died a little inside"
I laughed when I read this because instead of "moaned and died a little inside" I usually end it with "wanted to stab baby puppies."

I agree with the second poster; the shields are ridiculous and make the fights too long.

Also, 50 waves of enemies isn't hard. It's long and annoying. Every time I saw "another wave incoming" I wanted to scream.

There's no reason to have packs every fifteen meters. There's no reason to eliminate guile or strategy altogether. Right now, if you see red dots you *know* that's where you have to go without even thinking because there are always enemies next to your object and you cannot avoid them by being clever.

Boffs aren't coded for melee combat or at least they aren't coded well.

Boffs are stupid and...well, theyre stupid. They also get stuck on doors, rocks, plants. They run around like idiots gathering up packs I was trying to avoid (see complaints about pack distribution).

I switch weapons and I lose my target.

I knock people up when they should be going down (oh yeah).

Targs moonwalking at me, and Targ Masters summoning an endless wave of them from a Pokeball.

Centurion Medics rezzing vaporized allies (what, do they put them through some kind of dehumidifier or something?)

Fire Extinguishers don't put out plasma fires (I just felt like throwing that in there).

No auto-fire, meaning spamming 2 1 1 1 1 swap 2 1 1 1 1 swap 2 1 1 1 1.