Thread: Danube Stat Bug
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Danube Stat Bug
03-08-2010, 01:57 PM
So much like many other people, I am afflicted with the Danube Runabout Stat bug where all of my weapons and shields now report 1/2 of the stats that they should. It doesn't matter which ship I am flying, they are all hosed. And I am not entirely sure it's just a display error either as I have noticed some damage decrease. I have heard that discharging the shuttle will return the stats to normal, but then I am out 149k in credits.

Concerned about this, I submitted a ticket in game. To which I got the canned response version of "we know about it, they are working on it" Even though I clearly asked specific questions like:

"Is this just a display problem?" and "Can I get a Refund?"

No real answer to either. Later on I notice a serious reduction in the amount of Damage I was doing, so I submitted another ticket asking the questions:

"Does this affect actual game play?" as well as the above questions.

I got the exact same response back.

This kind of ****ed me off so I created a third ticket (when I just edited the other tickets they sat with no response for 2 days) and I was a little more blunt explaining that "If it's a known issue, and you know that it is causing a problem then can I get a refund for the Shuttle?"

The response back was "We are not granting any refunds in this situation. We would love to be able to give you an ETA for the fix of this issue but it is up to the developers and when they are able to fix it"

Ok, I get that. No problem. I know there are bugs and they need fixing, it happens in games all the time....
but..

1: The Item, The Danube Runabout, is still available for purchase from DS9 which means that ANYONE who buys it will be affected and will only cause more tickets and more headaches.

2: How hard is it to Remove the Craft from my Inventory and refund 149k. It has no impact on the economy as I no longer have the item I now have the credits for, and it removes the stat issue.

What is the problem here?