View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rienen View Post
Anyone trying to level a Klingon now is going to have a very rough go of things. Despite the "1% are capped" claim, it's fairly obvious where most of the people playing are.

The only people at lower ranks are alts and casuals that are taking their time to level, and generally they arent the type that are interested in PvPing. So what we have is a lot of newly created Klingons attempting to level up through PvP and having no one to fight. Throw in the exp nerf and they are going to spend even longer at the lower ranks fighting to reach the next (and hopefully more populated) tier.

Honestly the best advice I can give you is stick to the expanse and stay queued while grinding that. And if that becomes to monotonous for you, I'd recommend playing on the test server to get a look at the new Klingon content, or just flat out wait to level one when the new content goes live.
Ah so there was more experience at one point.
Anyways, I enjoy the pvp, I just wish I could get to the infected storyline before there is nobody to do it with.
I thought about waiting for the actual content but thought that pvping forever would make me a better Klingon