View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansbrix
Another case of not reading mission or ops text and just jumping into the fight. IF you actually READ the ops briefing, you would see that you are told that this entity is very different than the one encountered by Enterprise-D, including the fragments.
Okay, quick to assume are we. To be honest, I've read the CE quest only once, which was over a month ago. With as many quests the game offers, things I read in real life for both pleasure and for business, you can't really expect me to remember such a small block of text read over a month ago, do you?

I'd appreciate it if you're going to reply to my post, to reply to the whole thing. It's easy to be selective and reply only to what you can counter, but what say you about the Dr. on Enterprise D using a continuous resonating pulse to defeat the entity? You do know how much sense that makes don't you? Since it's made of crystal and is vulnerable to intense vibrations?

Don't get me wrong, this isn't another CE complaint post. I WANT hard content, but I also want it to make sense and stick to canon when it makes sense to do so. I can understand a CE vaporizing my away team, but 20 ships? Get real.