View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansbrix
Nate - Rather defensive are we? Seriously, if you're going to actually take the time to post on a subject like this, you should probably take the time to read the mission text available to you. And yes, you ARE expected to read it and remember it IF you're going to post about it. I am familiar with the episode of TNG. What part of the mission text of "this entity is different from the one that Enterprise-D encountered" did you not understand? I would consider having to use weapons on it and it using fragments on us "different" than the Enterprise-D encounter.

As for killing it in under 10 minutes, i can guarantee it if we have 10 players or more and they follow my 5 rules. Hit me up for an invite when you see @hansbrix in game, and I'll show you what it's all about.
Now you're changing it from "any instance I'm in will complete the CE" to "...if there are 10 people that follow my rules..." Well, if I had 10 people who followed my rules, I could complete the CE too, lol.

Also, I have every right to be defensive when you come into my thread and are offensive. Funny how that works.