View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Granted, I understand how you would think that the feds are getting the moon... and you are right, they are getting more - but is more of nothing really more of anything?
I actually agree with your post. I think this is a very content light patch - especially considering how important it was suppose to be. I don't know how much of the footage in that film covered new missions and how much was just a reuse of pre-existing missions so I can't really comment on whether or not anything more "solid" is being added to the Feds. However I will say that either way your post doesn't really conflict with what I'm saying. I'm not advocating Cryptic make sure every one Fed update has a counterpart Kling update as well. I'm talking about the degree of attention and energy being invested in each side. Even if the relative product of Cryptic is "nothing" the overall effort is still "Federation".

I don't expect much from Cryptic anymore and I think alot of people have hit that point. I'm not asking for a single patch that will make the Klingons equal to the Feds, I'm just look for a sign that something big (really big, not "diversion for the tiny portion of the population that has reached end game already" big) is in the works and not some abstract "we'll its going to EVENTUALLY happen" timeframe.