View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryalis
I just spent 3 hours this Saturday morning trying to do this boss. I'm a little confused as to why a player, King Cobra, who is a Rear Admiral kept coming in and killing multiple shards whenever we got it down to 30%. He spent the same amount of time doing this as I did trying to complete the quest. Why would a player 28 levels higher than the boss spend over 2 hours doing nothing but sabotaging it for everyone else? I feel sorry for the players who are weekend warriors and get their playtime ***** by spoilers. It's tough enough doing it with all the randoms who don't know the fight. Is this the quality of gameplay I have to look forward to, low level Fleet Actions being sabotaged by high level players. I have just reached the rank of Commander and besides the crafting this is the only thing I've found that would make me drop the game. Should I just blow off doing it until I hit max. level then just come back and solo it? How would you go about doing an open instance solo? Very disappointed in the higher ranked Federation players this is not the first time within the game I've seen them trying to spoil things.

I was playing at the same time as you.....and yeah he was being a total git . this is a hrd mission without teamwork!