View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 107
03-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha
Dear Earther,
I ask the Klingon High Command any question that deals with betrayal. Your arms dealing brother is a traitor and will be fed to the Targs when I find him.
Since you are blind like a tiberian bat I don't think that my brother is in any danger.

Quote:
In case you do not know this, we are fighting the jem hadar. Their warships attack alongside the cardassians. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have destroyed several in battle.
Oh, yes you're destroying a few ships that stray into Klingon territory while we actively police Cardassian space and hunt them down. I have probably killed more Jem'hadar in hand to hand combat than you have on the ships you blew up.

Quote:
I'm sure your Surian Federation President would be exremely happy with listening to your excellent diplomacy skills. You should be the one to ask for permission from your superiors.
I already have the permission, I'm a special envoy of the Federation, and I know best how to deal with J'mpok's lapdogs.

Quote:
Oh yes....after the federation's supernova destroyed the romulan homeworlds, Spock shut off the starfleet device with red matter. How very convienient. He tried to cover up his treachery....true klingons know the truth. Yet another federation superweapon.
True Klingons? You're a bunch of paranoid pirates, every Klingon warrior of old would be ashamed that you call yourself a Klingon.

Quote:
Earther in a starfleet uniform, You do know of Khitomer, correct? Romulans took it from us. When we reclaimed it, your Starfleet began to meddle in affairs that it should never of been in. That's all the federation does... They are just like the borg. You invade our space without provocation! I guarantee you though, we shall end this conflict when we land on Earth.
Starfleet didn't interfere. The Federation council expressed its unhappiness with your decision to attack, because they hoped for a more lasting alliance between the three powers. Well humans... But you attacked Federation space and broke the Khitomer accords, so shut up about being attacked without provocation. And I can guarantee you the only way you would ever land on Earth is crashing into an Ocean in a burning ship.

Quote:
Do not insult the Klingon High Command. J'mpoks is a great warrior and should not be talked of dishonorably. I should personally cut your tongue out for your insulence.
J'mpok is a dishonourable petaQ who's too good with a bat'leth. He has thrown the Empire in a senseless war while the Undine are laughing about him and the Borg are threatening the whole quadrant.