View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2010, 05:56 AM
*gets up from the chair in the Cantina*

The only life around here is the dancers who aren't really there....This is why I left in the first place....

*Leaves the Cantina and goes to the Shuttleport*

Ok...Now...Let's see....There's the terminal...

*presses a few buttons*

Ahh good...there we are. *selects Argonia, and purchases a ticket*

Now...I'm off to my old home...Maybe Rimmer or Kalia are still there.

-----------
Hmm...Rimmer's no where to be seen...but it looks like Kalia's home.

*goes into Kalia's shop.*

*Kalia is a cute Twi'lek covered nearly head to toe in grease. She's a droid engineer by trade....kind of lacking social graces...because she's almost always elbow deep in a droid chassis....*

Sural: Kal...

Sural: Kal....Hey...KAL!!!

*she looks up...stunned*

Kalia: S..Su...Sural?!?!? What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in a while...Thought you left us to explore another galaxy?

Sural: Yes...Yes I did...but unfortunately...I failed to reset my clone data....again....

Kal: Figures....So you staying?

Sural: No...I need to get back...I need your help.

Kal: Anything for you, my friend.

Sural: Ok....I need to contact a certain smuggler...Ha...

Kal: Ok..but no need to say his name....I know who you mean.

Sural: Ok...So do you know where he is?

Kal: Last I heard..he was over in the cantina at Mos Eisely. But if you are going to try to buy his services...it may cost you...his rickety old barge is always in need of repairs....Boy, would l like to get my hands dirty on his ship...........

Sural: Kal....You seriously need to get out more....

Kal: Nope...Too much work to do. Too much work...

Sural: Have you even sold anything in the past year?

Kal: No...But doesn't matter...I have to keep busy....

Sural: *Sigh* I wish I could take you with me....You would make a great starship engineer over there.

Kal: I wouldn't fit in over there...and you know it. *goes over to a console and logs in* Ok...I am going to give you access to my bank account, so you can have the funds to talk to him.

*Sural and Kalia hug*

Sural: It's been great seeing you again....tell Rimmer and Gralo I said hi, and I miss them...I am sure Gralo's still mad at me for leaving him....sentimental furball.

*Sural leaves her shop and heads over to the shuttle port. Purchases a ticket and prepares to board the shuttle when he hears a voice behind him*

You weren't even going to say hello, jerk?

-----------