View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave111
With the realease of some decent pve elements available to klingons I just want you all to know that I will be leveling a Klingon toon. Alot of you are posting about the death of the faction but every patch will breathe new life into it. You don't seem to see the big picture.

Strict pvp play only apeals to a small group of your player base. It's no wonder why the klingons had so few players. I tried it and I would rather gouge my eyes out with a dull spoon. I like pvp, but I don't like pvp ALL the time. A few of you post how klingon players get lost somewhere between t2 and t5. I have no doubt that it is the reason. Hats off to those hardcore players who leveled pvp the whole way. I know that isn't for me.

I just want to give you some hope that if I am looking to play klingon now, that perhaps more fed players will be changing over to the empire. I think with every content release they will draw more and more players to the other side. I doubt it will ever be 50/50, the federation is simply too popular.

Regards
Decent PVE, Are you serious? All they did was cut and paste federation mission and called it klingon. The Devs probably consider that a days work and have already moved onto new federation content while those of us that are trying to keep this faction alive are just shaking our heads. We asked for Klingon Episodic content, story arcs, etc...and what did we get more grinding.

Honestly are you Federation players this dense or does it take years of training?