View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Decent PVE, Are you serious? All they did was cut and paste federation mission and called it klingon. The Devs probably consider that a days work and have already moved onto new federation content while those of us that are trying to keep this faction alive are just shaking our heads. We asked for Klingon Episodic content, story arcs, etc...and what did we get more grinding.

Honestly are you Federation players this dense or does it take years of training?
You had, empire defense.

Now you have, empire defense + exploration missions. Even if I keep the math very simple for you, thats 100% increase! Things seem to be heading in the right direction.

For you to think that all the devs are sitting around and doing something for someone else instead of taking 15 minutes of "Copy and Pasting" federation content and making up some story for klingons shows me that you really have no idea what you're talking about. People like you act like you're being scorned by Cryptic because they gave you a pvp only class, you rolled it, and now you feel you should complain because they instantly don't turn around the content they already told you didn't exist. For some reason you conjure up this childish idea that if they would spend a day on it you would have klingon pve. But they won't, because, they hate you.

I understand that nobody on this thread can have any intellect but ****ed off klingon players so I won't even say antyhing about your flame. You're cool.