Cryptic Ideas To Boost The Klingon Players.
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by
The following are some ideas for Cryptic to begin stemming the losses of further Klingon dedicated players.
1) Introduce a Game Title for all Klingon General level players. Reward their dedication to the Empire. This title should only be available to Generals who leveled before the next update of PvE content.
2) Include some special item for General players. A Bat'leth or other cool Klingon weapon or Costume change.
I'd love to see the long coats that are worn at the High Council made available to Generals.
3) Announce the intention for full Klingon Episodic content.
4) Annouce a purely Klingon update targetted for the next 2 months.
5) Annouce the intention and timeframe for the introduction of limited consentual PvP with territorial implications.
6) Announce a competition to write an Klingon Episode open to all Klingon Captains and above.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Putting this a bit back on topic...
I really like the idea of BG5 Klingons getting a special Blue Bat'Leth for their service to the Empire. BG Klingons already get a special uniform option in the mantle that unlock at general (I think it is under the sashes section of the uniform customization screen).