View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I just finished listening the Padinga podcast and I am VERY PLEASED. It's nice to meet another member of the Cryptic team (Alivet). I don't know if this is part of the new communication policy, but if it is, keep those interviews coming guys : maybe one of a 3D designer for instance (you know, the guys working on those eye candy 3D things in the last 2 parts Common Ground video).

The fact that it was a *loooong* interview makes it more interesting, with much more depth than just another "I am soooooooooooooo excited with the game, it's sooooooo cool, we have soooooooo many great things coming kthxbye" 1mn30 so called "interviews" which are actually just poorly written commercials.

I realize that many will find this podcast too long or too slow paced, but to me, it adds a lot to hear about all those different people working hard on the game. I was very critic about Cryptic as a company during the past months, but your last moves (Revelation coming for free, more communication on CO's forum, the significant communication boost on STO) is starting to change that.

Back to the interview, many thanks to the STO away team and to Alivet