View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer9 View Post

My question is, does Gozer get some sort of prize for how many players quit because the only end game content is too hard for the average player?.
If you think infected is hard you are not a average player.

Quote:

The elite group of players, are neither loyal players nor do they make up the large percentage of the player base, in a sense they are like locusts, the go from game to game eating up all the resources while the main player base gets frustrated with the nerfs and the insanely hard content.
Most of the player base at AD5 has done infected, if you have not contact me ingame and i will take you through it and show you how.

Quote:

Why are you catering to the elites? Most of the players in this game are ADULTS, even older guys like me, unlike wow, why do you put that "Super Mario Brothers" jumping crap in your game?.
I suggest that on the next ground mission you find some boxes and practice jumping using the comment "super mario bros" in a disparaging way is a poor tool as doing so says you are incapable of playing at the level of a 80's platform game.

Quote:
Star Trek is not as big of a franchise as the Tolkien Fantasy franchise, you cannot afford to alienate half your player base.
Trek has one of the largest fan bases on the planet dude.

Contact me ingame and will will setup a run through infected, it will take between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 normally, but if you are a little inexperianced maybe give yourself 2 hours so we can go over tactics and jumping tecniques.

I am not being disrespectful in saying this i will honestly take you through the whole of it and help you learn the skills neded.