View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-25-2010, 10:28 PM
I am personally really glad you made this post, It's just common sense all of it really. But that sometimes gets lost in the heat of passion here on these forums!! lol. But for those of us that praise you, you know we are greatful. But even when people seem unhappy almost irattionally so, it makes no sense to be that unhappy and yet not go play another game. I think in general thats actually and amazing sign that there is real passion for this game no matter what "side" you are on. And passion has to be a good thing it's all just IMHO

I dont know if a lot of p[eople are feeling like me, the launch of "season 1" was a big event for me lol, it's really exciting to see how far the game has come in such a short time. I am genuinoley excited to be playing this patch it's almost like thawt "new game" feeling all over agian! I think the more you havbe opened up to us and made a larger presence her in the forums, many of us realised you were listening and not content until we were.

I actually feel(and i totally undestand it's not everboddy's thing believe me) that bug testing is a kind of fun on it's own, haha almost theraputic!. But yeah how can it not be fun to try and "break" something? It's not fun for everyone, but there are some of us think I know personally that actually enjoy it and see the benfits to all of getting invovled.This game is in good hands and I for one hope we can keep dialogue open like this as with a simple amount of respect and we could have alot of fun togther as creators and players of how fix and expand this game

"the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.." eh I tried!

Anywyays thank you for your efforts, to all of you. I have a good feeling about hwere this is going and i hope I am not alone.