View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-01-2010, 02:20 PM
The "I want a pretty/sexy toon" isn't limited to Orion and alien girls, it's not even limited to STO. It happens in every game, everywhere. The funny thing is that, according to surveys, Klingons are voted as the species with the most attractive males, Vulcans the species with the most attractive females. (I guess the latter is the doing of T'Pol alone, lol) Maybe I just have a weird taste, but I think some of the most attractive females in Star Trek were Klingons (Grilka, B'Ellana) and that's why I don't really get all the supposed-to-be-sexy aliens.

I don't think any of the species suggested in this topic would change the numbers of other species females. Breen would very likely end up like Gorn, Letheans and Nausicaans - without a female option. And they appear to be the 'most wanted' playable non-Fed species so far. I have a feeling the real solution to get more people to play Klingons is... better clothing options for females. A dress or corset like the Duras sisters usually wear - the "hello, may I introduce my cleavage" dress. Be sure that option and the excessive use of the boobs slider increases the Klingon population about 50 %.