View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Absolutely TERRIBLE idea.
I honestly fail to see how. We're trying to solicit feedback from Star Trek fans and silent customers that are otherwise difficult to reach.

Quote:
Every paying customer of this game deserves EQUAL say, and creating some "player council" means you are giving the people who are on it MORE say than those who arent.
This is not correct. "In addition to" does not equal "in place of." You assume preferential treatment when all we really want is to hear more from more people.

Quote:
No one speaks for me but MYSELF
And that is perfectly fine. Please keep posting here. Seriously, we listen to what you all say and we value the feedback more than you'll ever know. Again, receiving feedback from Star Trek and Star Trek Online fans we don't necessarily hear from is not a bad thing.

Quote:
If you want player feedback, you should get it through official polls and surveys where EVERY member of the community can give their input, not some elite few.
Absolutely. I agree completely, which is exactly why we have done precisely that in the past and will continue to do precisely that in the future.

Quote:
What I CANT accept is you giving a handful of players more of a say in what happens to this game than the rest of the community.
Again, this is a projection and an assumption. It is not correct. No one is giving anyone, "more say."

Quote:
After the overwhelmingly negative player response to this idea when it was proposed a week or so ago, I find it hard to believe you completely IGNORED the wishes of your playerbase like this.
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're referring to. I did not realize this was posted a week ago. Link?