View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3 Me Too
04-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
I just spent 3 hours in the Big Dig and in 3 different instances it was impossible to get past 19 of 20 archaeologists. In the 4th they got past the archaeologists and onto killing romulans when I got disconnected for the 20th time today, only to be able to immediately get back in the game each time. Only this time the only instance that actually had a 20th archaeologist to rescue was full. 3 hours wasted. Thanks Cryptic. I've only been waiting since day 3 or so to finally do this one; it was broken entirely up until very recently.

Constant disconnections and broken fleet actions. Call me upset.

I started playing the Big Dig at 3:30 pm eastern, our group managed to find 19 archaeologist, but we never found that 20th one. Most of us gave up at 5:30 and tried another instance, it had the same problem. I came back 3 hours later and 4 different instances were all stuck at 19/20.

I get that this is a buggy game right now, and I can accept that, but Cryptic needs to set up a system to deal with rapid response issues like this. When no one can play an episode it really screws with my willingness to keep paying every month.

BTW, I did not have the connection issues Shakkar had, I was connected the whole time. Call me irritated.