View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taskmageet
Hopefully someone can give some insight to my ignorance. I have a Logitech G15 keyboard and I did some research on google and it says the keyboard has native support. To my understanding that should mean it works with STO. But for some reason I can't seem to get the G keys to work with certain keystrokes and the lcd gives no in game information. Is it something simple to get it working. I've installed the software that came with the keyboard and tried restarting the computer with the same effect. Any advise would be great.
Mine works with the game fine. Make sure that first in the game panel software, you add the application (I believe it is "gameclient.exe").
Then, as the G15 is not able/allowed to automatically switch displays,hit your round button on the display to cycle between your active display options. When you're in the game, you should have a Star Trek Online one to choose (it will only show up when you are in the game, mind you).

I actually disabled all of the displays, as I don't use them except for gaming, so for me it's always on the screen saver until I jump in a game and then it becomes the only active application on the panel.