Thread: Solo Missions
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Solo Missions
04-05-2010, 09:51 AM
After reading the "Infected and Alone" thread, I am kind of puzzled as to why there won't be anymore solo content. As "Sizzlechest" pointed out: there have been 45 levels of solo content and now we are forced to do only group content from here on out. Seems kind of short-sighted.

I saw the arguement that you can go back and redo some of the solo missions and it will level appropriately. But that really isn't the point.

While I am a member of a fleet and enjoy group missions, it would be kind of nice to see some new solo content added in the future. It is rather nice to log in at 2am when you can't sleep and go on a solo mission that takes an hour or two. It helped me get back to sleep afterwards when I was still a Commander or Captain.

Here's hoping that the Cryptic folks do read these posts and add some future content that are solo missions for Admirals. I am not proposing that all missions be made solo-able. I am merely suggesting that some new solo missions would add to the experience.

IMHO, it will make for a more well-rounded game.