View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian
2) Give Klingons seperate zone-ins from the Federation.
Probably? The outnumbered at spawn thing is only fun when you're not hit by 3 subnucleonic beams, 2 viral matrixes, and a tractor beam.

Quote:
3) Give Federation and Kingons seperate objectives and put those objectives on the opposite side of the zone. So Klingons have to go to the Federation side to complete their objectives and Federation having to go to the Klingon side to complete their objectives.
That sounds good, in theory?

Quote:
4) Nodes can only be scanned until the Borg Protectors are defeated at that node.
Meh.

Quote:
5) Rewards are no longer individual-based scores.
Maybe? The current system kind of rewards working against your teammates to scan more nodes/kill more hulks. That's kind of backwards, but it is a different style of play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz
I loved being able to use Mask Energy Signature to skirt past borgs and scan the nodes. However, with Season One nerf MES again I haven't been able to.
You can probably still do that. If the borg are on the opposite side of the node than you, they can't hit you with weapons, so you can un-MES, then scan the node, then fly off. I've had pretty good success doing that with cloak, MES, bad as it is, should work the same way against NPC ships. Of course, half the time, the spheres aren't on the opposite side, they're on the inside, so they'll just fly through the node then shoot you. >_>

Another horrifically good improvement would be fixing the player ships on the wrong faction bug. >_<