View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavin_Prime View Post
Seriously why is it that us ladies can only play two premade races. Sure the klingon races arn't "human" looking. So what Cryptic is saying is that if a race isn't "hot, sexy, or humanlike" then we can't play them? They even said they won't work on a female Gorn avatar! What is it with devs these days and not creating equal female avatars with male counterparts. In the years since I started playing MMOs I've noticed the female population grow so why is it that we're treated like second-class gamers. Its as if Cryptic is saying "girls won't play PvP, so we don't need to worry about female avatars for the KDF."

Honestly there should be female avatars for all races. I'm stuck playing Klingon, Orion, and random creatures. Please cryptic show us you believe in equality.
Its not that Cryptic hates Klingons - hates females etc.. - its that they as a company failed to provide a fully fleshed out faction - the first company to ever release 1.5 faction game - and we see how well that went for them.