View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-14-2010, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Clothes are basically just textures tbh. The devs can't use the excuse that they need to redo the entire clothing article to fit with the emotes because it's based on the skeletal movements of the toon, not the texture itself. This is exactly the reason I do NOT understand why the devs simply don't paste a few item codes on the tailor and get it over with. It would be a nice gesture to people that like to play with their KDF toons if they did add it.
And what if some stuff would clip? Let's be honest people, it isn't like the current outfits are clipping free, far off even.
Again it takes a little over 10 minutes to add things like that to a tailor NPC (used to be a heavy modder for Oblivion, Fallout 3 and even Neverwinter Nights so I do have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about).
Well i used a lot of Mods at Oblivion and NWN2, there were a lot of well done things. (and you could get Coats at Fallout 3 wich where not intendet for Players and they worked fine)

Ansother "argument" is, that things like the Coat are not "seperatet" available from the rest of the Clothes.

Well the Chars WITH Coats have diffrent Heads and diffrend Colors.
Since there are just 2 Clothes.... who the f*** cares if you cant use the TOS uniform with the Coat? Then it IS even one klick for the whole clothes-set, there is almost no choice anyway.