View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Pavehawk pretty much said it all. Hopefull the braindead feebs in charge of these things will read this post and realize that the majority of the playing (what's left of it) can't stand ANY of these STFs. They're just plain stupid. I think 3rd graders could have come up with better ideas that would be more fun and not just make you want to run of the roof of the nearest building.

I'll add this one more thought to what's been said the loot drops are NO WHERE NEAR THE IRRITATION AND TIME you have to put in. I mean...1 rare drop for...1?!??!?!?!?!? btw..the 4 of you..thanks for coming along and getting me loot but go home now. What a stupid idea. Shouldn't there be the "UBER" item and then some moderate type items so that EVERYONE gets a little somethig and they don't feel like it was a complete waste of time to play? And btw...that "UBER" loot we get now...its so "UBER".

And now that I've heard what you pretty much get from KA, I don't give a rats ass if I ever do it. Just not worth the effort and time. Thanks Cryptic I'm so very disappointed in this horrible game you've pawned off on us all. Unfinished, stupidly designed, full of bugs and has no real sense of direction or purpose. And I expected so much better from the creators of CoH, a game I played and really enjoyed for several years. Guess I should have expected such crap after Beta testing Champions!