View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-20-2010, 07:05 PM
I canceled my subscription after banging my head against the wall for 4 days straight trying to get a successful infected group. I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years and have beat every hard-mode dungeon a dev could throw at me. The STFs aren't really that hard they are just annoying and stupid. After I finally cheated my way into beating Infected by hiding behind a wall and soloing the last boss I tried The Cure. The first group i got was actually a good group of guys and we got to the ground boss without too much trouble. I found the nodes on the wall to be very random and just not fun. When we finally took down the borg boss by basically just running at it over and over after dying continuously for 30 minutes Ja'rod was missing and we didn't get credit. That was 4 hours of my life down the drain.

Since these STFs are the only thing to do in 'endgame' they really need to make them more accessible. I don't feel like logging on every night to fail over and over again.

I'll give the game another go in a few months to see if they have fixed anything I guess.