View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
exactly, man. Let's just hope a developer can give some insight into this.

Honestly, if the language is vague - it's best to wait for clarification (or so I say).

The accolades are coming out this month (and there's no telling if it might eventually wind up as vet perk or c-store item). Who knows? I don't.

Shikamaru317 - did you have lifetime, pre-order, or other marketing items wind up as obtainable through other means?

If so, it's a promotional thing. Let's wait for clarification.

Till then, let's relax - the way Mugatu would:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oVV1...eature=related
Sadly, there is a big difference between the pre-order rewards and this particular reward. The pre-order rewards were mostly tiny little aesthetic rewards that had no major effect on gameplay and only a tiny effect during the lower levels. However, the AGT Galaxy is geared towards end-game where players will be spending the majority of there time. So you can't exactly compare the two.

However, I do plan to wait for a dev response, which likely won't come until tomorrow. I have nothing else to do, and it's not like i would quit over it until it came out if things aren't remedied before then. You have nothing to worry about from me for the time being.