View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I agree. It was a bad idea to make any of these rewards specific to recruiting. Cryptic agreed with that 5 years ago when they did the same thing with the Valentine wreath and sandals costume pieces. And they swore they would never make such a mistake again. And what do they do? Make the same mistake again. Maybe it's because they have new idjots in charge of the marketing department now and none of them knew about or got the message from the backlash on the CoH boards way back when. You would think Jack might speak up though.

I'm not recruiting anyone! I'll keep playing but I'm fragging done sticking up for Cryptic. I am beginning to see what the "haters" saw three months ago. This isn't the same company I had faith in for the last six years. They've changed... and not for the batter.

You're losing your fans Cryptic. Fix it quickly.

i has sandals and i never recruited a friend, what are you talking about! DX
also if cryptic is losing fans why are you still able to complain about the game >_> do i smell hypocracy at work here? complain about somethng but refuse to do anything about out yourself ( like say cancelling your sub until the game is more to your liking?) (yes i notice you're a lifer, my example still stands both for none-lifers aswell as lifers, you have/had 30 days to request a refund for your life, and you also had a free 30 days to play the game before having to purchase a life/sub you could have taken advantage of both of those)