View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 41
05-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Let me start off by saying that I was one who thought they'd stay with this game for awhile. I even avoided the "doom and gloom" topics on the forums. I agree with OP. I apologize for having a part in having that one shot down (hugs to Jacob). The real issue for me (and ultimately the reason I quit) was that I wasn't getting what I paid for. I'm glad that there are people here who do feel that they are, but as for me (and for a lot of people who we are too quick to dismiss as naysayers) the biggest point of contention was and is that we're getting band-aids for something that needs surgery. I will gladly eat my words should the content expansion be game-wide. There have been many excellent posts by people far more eloquent than I on how to do that.

p.s. If you feel it necessary to say, "You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know MMO's," to me, so be it. I know what I've played and what kept my attention (and money), and have no purpose in measuring my e-manhood against yours.