View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Well then...here is what I suggest you do

Get up..

Go down to the local comic shop and if yah have to Bar/Club, start making some friends. You know be social. And then talk to them about the game, and see if they would try it and bam...Iam sure youll get someone to try it...again its effort. If yah want the item youll go and try to get it.

Heck when I heard of this promotion the next day I went to my boss's office talked to him for like a half hour hehehe *slaps hand* and told him about the game and what not and hes like sure ill give it a shot, same thing with my friends. And i did try to get my other friends involved before launch, 2 of them did try it out just didnt keep with the game, though they will play soon when there done schooling
Nice suggestion,however there is a bit of a problem with the comic shop thing. All of the comic book shops in my area have closed down due to lack of interest. Also the whole Bar/Club thing won't work since the only people who go to those places are only interested in two things: getting laid and getting drunk just not in the exact order mind you.

Thankfully I will be moving from my current place to a new one in a few years so with any luck the East coast will be more receptive of the Gamer/Comic enthusiast since the area out here in California tend to be more about Madden and Gears of War than a good game like Assassin's Creed or Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Or to put it in a less snobby way these guys in my area wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them with a ten pound fish.