View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Comics
The day the Mirror Universe uniform for girls went into the game was the day my character became the Most Popular Girl in Class. I cannot go into a team without someone asking me how I got it. Everyone covets it. I am more envied now, in this fictional universe, than I have ever been in life.

I know it is only a matter of time before you Cryptic folks decide to put the uniform on the C-Store, and I am resolved to that day, but I have to tell you right now that when that day comes I will cry. I will be like the guy in school who has the cool car, the day after that car is wrapped around a telephone pole.

Please, please, please, for my own self-esteem and to preserve the incredible fun I have with this uniform, put off listing it on the C-Store for as long as possible. I know, it will bring you warp cores full of $$, but I implore you.

That is all.
Put it in the c-store as soon as possible please. Not many people knew about the champions online coming with a MU if you did a lifetime subscription. Considering that's a different game and it was just a little bonus, I'd like to see this in the c-store for everyone else, even if a variant not the same as the ones the CO Lifetimers got so there is no whining. (EDIT: Noting that this is opinion, this is what I would like.)

Then again, I paid $60 extra for my DDE to get the TOS uniform after I got the game and a month later you guys were giving the uniform away for free. So just hurry up and please put the MU uniform in the c-store so you can get 10000s of peoples money. (EDIT: Noting this is an opinion and a suggestion to get it out ASAP)

EDIT: No text was changed, just noting, that this was all opinion.