View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turak View Post
I wish that the would keep the preorder offers unique. All though I didn't have the TOS uniform, I felt sorry for the people who got it through preorder when I was able to get it off the web. I have no preorder bonus or the CO lifetime award. I preordered from Atari to get the extra C-store credits. Part of me would like to see these added, but most of me says if I were the people who preordered, I wouldn't like it. Even more so for the Mirror Universe uniform. NEVER put that on the C-store. Those people should stay unique. They are the people who are either loyal to Cryptic, or just have more money then brains. Either way, don't put the mirror universe uniform in the C-store.
They bought a lifetime subscription to a game and got a ton of bonuses, they got what they paid for.

Cryptic has already set the standard for 'exclusive' 'special' etc.. It means, subject to be given away, repackaged or put on the C-store at a later date. I don't have a problem with this, I've already been burned once and I see no reason why the standard that was set with the TOS Uniforms cannot be maintained.

It's just like the lifetime stuff, such as Captain's table being put into the Veteran's rewards. The Mirror Universe uniforms or some variant of, will probably bring them in more cash via c-store points then anything else. In fact, uniforms of any kind, would probably sell well in the c-store.