View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I really think it's a matter of perspective. From the things I've read, they let you and some others get away with posting a lot more things than they let irate posters get away with on their Champions forums between November '09 and January '10.

So you look at your posts and actions taken and feel constrained. I can understand that. But I look at your posts and some of the responses those posts have garnered and think, wow, they're really loosening up compared to how they were with the Champs forums.
I resent this slightly, as I have seen what some of the irate posters on the Champs forums have posted. I like to think my posts are less emotional, organized, assertive, and statements I make are adequately supported by rational reasons. But by all means, correct me if I am wrong, provide me with examples, so that I may learn and improve.

Given the fact that I tend not to make sweeping insults like "Sector space sukZ" or "PvP is sooo lame sauce"... and also that I tend to be respectful of others and avoid making personal disbaragements, I'd say that comparing myself to the irate posters on the CO boards...is... well... perhaps I'm missing something superchum. The floor is now yours.