Is it possible, that we may have gone too far?
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
05-07-2010, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by
That is true, and on the whole, outside of this one instance I still think Cryptic cares about it's customers and business. They just sometimes have to make the decisions that are in the best interests of the company and sometimes those don't always add up with what the community wants. It happens.
1. Launching without being ready
2. The last-minute skill tree switcharoonie
3. The decision to stop refunding LTS's before the 30 days that they offered was up
4. Getting rid of their whole billing/customer service offerings
5. Just how many weeks DOES it take to get a response to a help or customer service ticket anyway?
6. "Some of you people
just don't get it
7. We'd love to put X,Y,and Z things that our customers really want in the game...some day.
8. "you people are starting riots on our forums".
9. Updating the cash shop instead of fixing the game
10. That whole sale with the 60 or 90 days that they tried to go back on and got busted
Do tell me, which of these things indicates that Cryptic gives a flying flip about their customers?