View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
It's not as ridiculous as it seems, just remember how many copies of the game some people bought just so they could get all those extra goodies. Heck i bought 2 and was tempted to up that to 3. As it is i'll likely get a third now and give it to my bro along with an extra month sub just for that tribble and boff (not interested in the galaxy x).

we're trekkies, we've spent thousands on the dvd's, five copies of sto is chump change in comparison. To us, 'ridiculous' needs a whole new measuring stick. :p
Ridiculous?

Not really. I have a friend of mine who play's eve-online, has six accounts all on DIFFERENT credit cards (dunno how he PAYS for that, nor WHY he has different cards, he just does) and he get's by just fine.

This is why it was STUPID for the upper-management to give an exclusive ship to the referral program, as there will be people who will refer non-existant friends to the game and then those accounts will promptly close down after a month or two.

Trust me, players are not stupid, if they want to they'll find a way to get what they want.