View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
It's not just CO people that paid a lot of money and for them it was a bonus for a different game. I really do think that the majority of the people who bought a CO lifetime membership did it because they wanted to play CO.
I'm gonna guess you didn't actually play CO pre-launch when the LT offer was made.

Quote:
I know where you're coming from though and I don't suggest it needs to be up in the c-store like tomorrow (although I would prefer that) but if they'd give it like 1,5 month extra or so then I think they made us wait long enough...
I mean, I've been wanting these mirror universe uniforms ever since I found out about them, which was in the last week of closed beta and I had to find out that it was completely impossible for me to get them. I don't see any fairness in that either, hence the request here.
I paid out that money like last August or so and only finally got the uniforms a week ago. Just to put the waiting part in perspective a little. Money spent last year, and not at a convenient 'tax return' time. Waiting after the money was spent.

They were a little less specific about the Borg offer, so I wouldn't be terribly upset if it went on the C-store. I at least got 4-5 months on that. I've been actually in favor of them giving it out to all Lifetimers, not just the pre-order ones.

Don't get me wrong, I think I have a better understanding than anyone how badly people want them. Which is why I went out of my way to get additional clarification back when the offer was made.