View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWolf View Post
I'm a lifer and I have to say for me I don't really have an issue (single proviso to follow) with them opening the door to others after 400 days for the Captains table, because lets face it, its a cool place, but there isnt anything there that isnt anywhere else..it was simply meant as a social place for lifers and the place is almost always EMPTY.. so what difference does it make if others get to visit.

The only gripe I have over them making it open to others for 400 days, is that it does however mean that we we lifers also reach 400 daysvet reward, we will get effectively one less benefit for vet time than non lifers, whic seems a little unfair.

As such can I suggest that Cryptic give lifers at 400 days a Transwarp to the Captaisn table ability (30 mins cooldown) that non lifers dont get, so that at least then WE get something for 400 days too for others getting access. this would also remain within context of the theme of what is being added for non lifers (i.e captaisn tabel related).
maybe it's my imagination but i thought i read about lifers getting another badge to stick on there bridge wall...