View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
And you see nothing wrong with the Klingons flying the top of the line Federation starship?
Well he did mentioned that he would prefer a Klingon version. If he was going to invest time into getting 5 referrals so he could get this ship, he should at least know if he will get access to it where he would want to use it. How would you feel if it was only the Klingons getting a ship for referrals with no Fed version? If they let the Feds have the ship as well, would you still be happy to take that version on the Fed's side? I can totally agree that it would be odd and very immersion breaking but rewarding one faction and not another for the same effort can be very upsetting and downright unfair.

With some Klingons feeling like they're an afterthought this could be the final straw (not mine but still) that broke the camel's back. Understand it from our side.....we are still waiting for things to be added (things that should already be in game) and we see plenty of new ship skins, outfits and races coming out that we don't have access to.

By the way I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to show you another point of view. Also I don't mean to speak for all you fellow warriors out there but I'm sure there are a few of you that can agree with what I'm saying.