View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Uh,..I do play Champions. I have 7 level 40 characters. The uniforms were part of the bonus. Deal with it. You don't have to have everything everybody else has.
Wow. 7 40s? I had three characters in their 30s, and all of my characters in their 20s when I left, IIRC. But I lost my tolerance for the grind well before I got to where you're at, heh.

I agree with the underlined sentiment. While I would not be upset if they made the TNG and DS9 unis available in some other way (as I'd actually like to run into more people in the unis from the show) ... it doesn't upset me that others have things I don't have.

I find though a lot of people playing this game really really want certain things. And lose sight of that sentiment, and then reason and logic starts to break down, heh.

There's a thread in the tribble forums about the Borg Bridge Officer from the Khitomer STF. It doesn't have the efficient trait, like the CE Borg officer does. A lot of people want that trait. The Khitomer Borg instead carries four superior traits. No other BO in the game has that many superior traits. But because they are traits people do not want ...

I just get the feeling that some people playing the game have unreasonable expectations of the developers in terms of giving them exactly what they want. And your post sort of highlighted that idea and made me think about it.