View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 98
05-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
The Champions Lifetime was never sold without the MU uniforms. They were sold together. The price did not change because they were never offered separately.
Your are correct on the cancellation of the Champions Lifetime Subscription. I posted the Champions Information. The point is that the price would not a have dropped if they were to discontinue the MU offer.
(I.E. STO LIFETIME 239.99- 299.99) It was not redeemable in Champions so it was an extra or a bonus.

Daeke
Online Community Team

Limited-Time Subscription Deals!
We're very excited to announce two special subscription packages available for purchase for a limited-time! Both of these offers are only going to be around until supplies last, so sign up while you still can. Below are the details for both the lifetime and 6-month subscription packages.

Lifetime subscriptions include:

* Access to the Star Trek Online Closed Beta, beginning later this year!
* Exclusive Art Deco costume set
* Exclusive Retro Future costume set, available only to lifetime subscribers

* Unique Mirror Universe outfit for Star Trek Online, available at the game’s release
* Exclusive in-game Foxbat action figure, available only to lifetime subscribers
* Eight additional character slots!

6-Month Discounted Subscriptions come with:

* Saves $29.95 USD (33% off!) over regular monthly subscription!
* Exclusive Art Deco costume set
* Access to the Star Trek Online Closed Beta, beginning later this year!

Have either of these caught your eye?

I respectfully disagree, all features with exception to the MU uniforms were active in game Champions rewards for lifetime subscribers the MU were bonus toward STO. They were not redeemable in Champions therefore they were a future out of game bonus towards STO. (CHECKMATE)