View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Looks decent but from what I see there isnt enough stations for a full bridge crew to occupy.

I suppose they will just have the folks standing around looking at consoles - personnally that annoys me. I would like every officer to have a sitting chair and animations for walking around a bit.

Regardless, I have a Star Cruiser bridge for my Prometheus and it serves me well. I WOULD use the Defiant but Cryptic stupidly didnt scale the lower tier bridges up to the higher tier officer amounts.
There is enough room on the Defiant bridge for a full 10 officers but it will only take 6 from what I have seen.

Some of the others are the same. They wont show all your officers or have generic officers which ruins it.

Fortunantly, I have 'future proofed' myself against any 'boarding actions' by having a fully armed bridge crew. That Prometheus bridge looks like it would be a good place to have a firefight due to the open plan. Just imagine 5 Borg beaming in surrounded by 10 of your Bridge officers with all their powers. Arcwaves / Energy Blasts would be hilarous.

Unfortunatly, I dont see myself getting that bridge. Until they are functional or have SOME bonus the Star Cruiser pack will do me fine unless they come out with an improved Defiant bridge.